IT Consulting Services
Terrapin can help at all stages, from setting up a network to maintaining systems.
- Excellent reputation
Terrapin has built a reputation as the go-to IT services provider for the legal industry in the Sacramento area and beyond.
- Extensive experience
Terrapin has nearly 50 years of combined experience in the legal community, boasting longtime technicians who got their starts in area law firms and continued honing that expertise while working at Terrapin.
- Vast expertise
We are familiar with many of the applications used in the legal field, from firm-wide document management, case management, time and billing systems, to more specialized tools for estate planning, family law, bankruptcy, and more. Our ability to draw from the experience of our long list of legal clients allows us to make informed decisions about the types of applications we recommend.
- We know the culture
Not only do we understand the work ethic and time crunch many attorneys and their support staff share, but we also understand the internal processes and work flow better than our competitors. We don’t simply drop the computer on the desk and walk away; we also analyze and help our clients use their computer systems and applications more efficiently.
What Are Your Needs?
We'll take a look at your network and determine it's effectiveness.
Let us perform a complete assessment of your systems to provide recommendations and solutions.
Terrapin will meet with you to talk about your IT needs and how we can meet them.
"Terrapin has been a pleasure to work with. They are responsive, courteous, efficient and always professional"
Robert L. Rediger, REDIGER MCHUGH & HUBBERT
- pdfDocs by docsCorp
- Phantom PDF by FoxIt Calendaring – CalendarRules for Outlook (court rules and docketing)
- CFLR Suite (California Family Law Report) by Rutter Group (Thomson Reuters)
- California Pre/Post Marital Agreements & California Marital Settlements by Lawgic, LLC
- HighTail by OpenText
- OneDrive/SharePoint by Microsoft
- ShareFile by Citrix
- Essential Forms by CEB: Continuing Education of the Bar
- Lawyaw (cloud-based)
- cleanDocs by docsCorp
- MetaDact by Litera
- contentCrawler by docsCorp
- Symphony OCR by Trumpet
- Perfect Law
- ProLaw by Elite Thomson Reuters
- Symphony Profiler by Trumpet
- Best Authority by Litera
- CCC Macro Pro by Crowther MacroSystems
- Forte by Litera
- Litera Numbering
- Clio, TABS (including Practice Master and CosmoLex) by TABS3
- Timeslips by Sage Group
- Microsoft Teams
- DUO (two-factor authentication)
- GoToMyPC (remote access)
- OpenDNS (web filtering)
- ProofPoint (email filtering)
- PST Viewer Pro by Encryptomatic (email and PST review tool)
- Webroot (antivirus)